Were You Charged with DWI or DUI?
Defense When Your Freedom is at Stake
According to New York state law, if you are arrested for driving while
intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol,
refusing to take a breath or blood test or having a breathalyzer reading
over .08% serves as enough grounds for immediate and automatic suspension
of your driver's license.
Commercial drivers are prosecuted under different laws and penalties. No
matter if you are guilty or innocent, your livelihood and freedom is at
stake. This is why Sullivan Brill is here to protect and defend you.
If you have been arrested for DWI or DUI, it is vital to retain a criminal
defense attorney as soon as possible. At Sullivan Brill, fight to recover
your driver's license by:
- Gathering all paperwork related to your arrest
- Retrieving all evidence detailing the circumstances of your arrest
- Investigating the accuracy of the breath or blood tests that were administered
- Petitioning the court for a temporary driver's license
- Contacting the authorities to recover your seized vehicle
- Preparing for a hearing if you refused a blood or breath test
DWI and DUI cases are on a strict timeline, which is why it is extremely
important to retain our
New York City criminal defense lawyers to work right away and protect your rights.
Meet With Our Criminal New York City Defense Attorney
more than 10 years of experience dealing with thousands of criminal matters throughout New York, Sullivan
Brill is ready to take on your DWI or DUI case.
Contact us as soon as possible to
schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case and develop an aggressive plan to fight for your
rights and secure your freedom and your future. Our goal is to help you
keep your driver's license and driving privileges.