New York Theft Attorneys
New York Criminal Attorneys that Represent Individuals Charged with Burglary, Robbery and Larceny Crimes
In a big city like New York, it is common for the NYPD to arrest individuals and charge them with crimes of theft such as Burglary, Robbery, Larceny Crimes . In hard economic times, arrests for these types of crimes increase.
The crime of Burglary can stem from entering a commercial building to steal property to forcibly entering a dwelling to commit a crime while inside. Robbery, like burglary, is a crime of theft, but the crime of Robbery can occur outside of a commercial building or home and may or may not involve a weapon. While Burglary and Robbery are all larceny related crimes, larceny related crimes generally involve no-force or weapons Usually, these types of charges are: shoplifiting, pick-pocketing, ponzi-schemes, stealing from employers or financial and securities related fraud.
In all of these cases, the DA’s offices of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island, make it a point to come down hard on suspects of these crimes of theft. It is their way of showing their constituents that they will be tough on crimes of theft. You need a New York Criminal Lawyer that is tough as well.
If you have been contacted by the NYPD regarding an accusation of one of these crimes or you or someone you know has recently been arrested for these crimes of theft, the New York Burglary Attorneys, the New York Robbery Attorneys and the New York Auto Crime Attorneys can help you defend against these charges.
Contact the Firm
For New York State criminal cases, the attorneys of Sullivan & Brill, LLP help clients throughout New York City (NYC - Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island), Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Westchester County, as well as the other NY counties. For federal cases, the firm's lawyers assist clients throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
In addition to it's New York office, the firm also has an office in San Juan, Puerto Rico staffed by an experienced federal criminal defense attorney.
Larceny and Theft Charges News
115 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10006
236 Domenech Avenue
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918
Recent Developments at Sullivan & Brill
- Some Good Options for Clients Charged with Drug Crimes in Federal Court
- Read here to read about new developments on Bail in New York Criminal Defense Matters
- Click Here to read Steven Brill's Recent Interview on Hate Crimes
- Steven Brill Successfully Argued that Client Charged with Running over a 1 Million Dollar Ponzi Scheme be Sentenced to Less Time
- A Federal Investigation finds that 5 Jailed in 1995 Killing of New York City Cab Driver are Innocent
- Sullivan & Brill Retained to Represent Client Arrested and Charged with Possession with Intent to Sell Cocaine in Queens County
- Sullivan & Brill's Client Charged with RICO Conspiracy in Newburgh Latin Kings Indictment Found Not Guilty of ALL Conspiracy Charges
- Sullivan & Brill Retained to Represent Woman Charged with the Federal Crimes of Money Laundering and Conspiracy to Produce False Identification
- Sullivan & Brill attorney,Steven Brill, was Interviewed for Article in Lawyers.com. on the Stop and Frisk Policy in New York City. Click this Link to See what he Had to Say
- Sullivan & Brill's Client who was Charged with Federal Drug Conspiracy in the SDNY was Recently Sentenced to a Term Below the Sentencing Guideline Level